Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes, I am still alive and well. :)

There has been much concern over the lack of updates to my blogs. Sorry to cause so much distress, but it has been crazy! The week after my trip to Milan, I had a ton of work to get done before Jackie came to visit. While Jackie was here, every minute I wasn't in class, we were off doing something or other. And then this week is midterms, so there was much studying and writing papers over the weekend and first few days of the week. But, I've only got one more test, so I will do my best to catch up on my blogging, and hopefully get it all done before my family gets here on Friday!
Ciao!
(and just to clear up any confusion, I backdate all of my blogs, so they will be in order- new stuff starting after the trip to Milan).

No comments:

Post a Comment